At our next regular meeting we will:
- Discuss and vote on endorsements for NYS Assembly and NYS Senate elections.
- Nominate and select delegates to the NYS Democratic judicial convention.
- Discuss and vote on resolutions regarding the MTA’s current contingency plan for the L Train shutdown.
The meeting is open to the public. Only members with voting privileges* will be allowed to vote on endorsements and resolutions. (Members with voting privileges who cannot make the meeting may designate in writing any other member to vote on their behalf.)
* A member has voting privileges if they meet the following conditions:
- is a registered Democrat;
- has been a member for at least 90 days;
- has completed a participation requirement as defined by the Executive Committee.
If you are unsure if you meet these requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.