Manhattan Young Democrats is focused on driving policy changes via legislative advocacy and grassroots organizing on issues affecting younger Americans, including affordable housing, the climate crisis, and education affordability/accessibility.
Applications to the 2021 Board are open to individuals between the ages of 18-35 who either live or work in Manhattan. Applications are due by December 21 at 11:59 pm.
Available positions include:
- Political Director – Legislative Priorities
- Political Director – Rapid Action Response
- Political Director – County Committee Coordinator
- Legal Director
- Finance Director
- Design Director
- Event Director
- Programming Director
- Engagement Director
- Communications Director
- Technical Director
- Social Media Director/Content Creator
- College and University Liaison
- High School Liaison
- Create Your Own!
If you have any questions or want more information, please email email@example.com.